— 1 can of black beans (I use Simple Truth from Fry’s), wash and drain
— 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour (or any other flour you prefer- coconut flour, oat flour, etc.)
— 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract -12-15 drops of Stevia
— 1/4 cup of agave (or honey if you’re not vegan)
— 2 tablespoons nut butter
— 1 teaspoon of baking powder
— 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
— 1/4 cup of almond milk (or any other milk alternative)
— Dark chocolate chips
— Your fav nuts (Walnuts, Almonds, Cashews, etc…)
1. Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
2. Use food processor to mash black beans. Process until smooth and there is as little bean chunks as possible.
3. Combine beans in a bowl with all other ingredients, mixing until it looks like brownie batter.
4. Put liners in muffin tin.
5. Use an ice cream scoop to get the batter into the muffin liners, or put about 2 tablespoons of batter into the tins.
6. Place chocolate chips or walnuts on top.
7. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until the muffins are cooked all the way through. 8. Let cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!